Monday, May 6, 2013

Fit With It Week 3 and sheesh am I sore!

Ok so far we are Eating 5 and Moving 30. How are you holding up? I find it most difficult on the weekends when I'm not on my normal routine, it throws me off. I often eat less, I realize that this will be a continuous challenge for me until start planning better for the weekends and disciplining myself. A good app is My Fitness Pal, where you can log your food and exercise. This has helped me especially while trying to increase my protein intake.

Starting today we add Take 10 to our routine. Take 10 minutes for yourself each day, yes YOU time! How often do you take time for yourself? How often does someone tell you to take time for yourself? IMajority will say never, but we need that time even if it's for 10 minutes a day. Here are a few ideas: read, meditate, pray, take a walk, listen to music.
 
How are your workouts going? Yesterday at my personal training session, I did a circuit starting out with 50 reps and going down to 10. By the time that I was done, it equaled to 150 reps of each exercise. Wow I'm sore, glutes, legs and abs took a beating. All of the post workout pain, proves to me that I'm doing something right and that it's working. I even wake up feeling lighter, I guess it's a mental thing but it keeps me moving forward. Share with me what workouts you are including in your routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment