Mission: To track our progress and journey while we embrace a healthier lifestyle change by blogging on nutrition, fitness and what works best for us. We are a community and are here to help motivate you so that you also reach your lifestyle goals!
Monday, August 12, 2013
Where have I been?!?!
Lots been going on the past few months, working out, being on a workout hiatus, coming back from a workout hiatus, and signing up for RocRace (a fun 5K obstacle course). It's easy to loose focus at times but the important thing is regaining it and moving forward. I was working out and getting extremely tired and worn out during my workout sessions. The feeling had discouraged me since I was working out, loosing weight, gaining muscle but couldn't understand why I was feeling the way that I was. Well as I mentioned before, I struggle with eating and getting enough calories during the day. My breakfast, snacks and lunch are fine, it is when I get home from work (usually late) I don't want to cook and tend to not eat or just snack. Plus there is too much time in between of me not eating. (small frequent meals is key) I'm still working on that and it's a constant struggle for me. Meal prepping helps me alot but the meals aren't always prepped. So one of my goals besides building strength is to get my diet on track. If anyone has any suggestions what helps you with meals, please share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment